SHOW US YOUR BACARDI SPIRIT 2009 Sweepstakes
2. TO ENTER: To enter online go to www.expressmilwaukee.com and read the Official Rules, then complete the online Official Entry Form by entering your full legal name, complete mailing address, e-mail address, and date of birth (all fields are required). Click on the “submit” button to transmit your entry. If you do not want your e-mail address used for future marketing and promotional purposes, please leave the opt-in box unchecked on the entry form.
To enter via mail, clearly and legibly handprint the words “Bacardi Spirit Sweepstakes”, your full legal name, complete mailing address, day/evening telephone numbers, e-mail address (if you have an email address), and date of birth (all information is required) on a piece of paper and mail to: Bacardi Spirit c/o Shepherd Express, 207 East Buffalo, Suite 207, Milwaukee, WI, 53202
Enter as often as you like, but each entry must be submitted separately with a limit of one (1) entry per person/day. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST, 11/07/09. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 11/07/09 and received by 11/09/09. Upon submission, all entries become the exclusive property of Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.and The Shepherd Express (“Sponsor(s)”) and no entries will be returned. Entries and your likeness may be used at anytime in print or on line
Entries not satisfying all the requirements of these Official Rules will be automatically disqualified.
3. Grand Prize: One Grand Prize Winner will receive: 4 tickets (2 pairs) to the Green Bay Packer Game on December 27th 2009. Winner must provide there own transportation to and from the game.
4. Second Prizes: One Second Prize Winner will receive: A pair of Concert tickets to a future show in the Milwaukee area. Concert TBD
5. Third Prizes: One Third Prize Winner will each receive: A pair of Concert tickets_to a future show in the Milwaukee Area. Concert TBD
Total estimated retail value of all Prizes - $900.00
6. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: Prize Winners will be selected via random drawing by an independent judging organization from all eligible entries received on or about 11/08/09. Or describe in detail exactly how winners will be selected.
7. Odds of winning any Prize depend on the number of valid entries received. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judging organization, which are final and binding in all respects. Each Prize Winner (and travel companion) will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and/or Publicity Release (where legal) to be returned within five (5) days of notification. Winners will be notified via e-mail or telephone. In the event of non-compliance with these requirements (including execution of the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and/or a Publicity Release) or if Prize notification/Prize is returned as undeliverable, Prize will be forfeited.
8. All other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of each Prize Winner. Taxes on all Prizes are solely the responsibility of each Prize Winner. No Prize transfer. Prizes are subject to availability. Sponsor(s) may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value if any Prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Prizes are nontransferable, and no cash or other substitutions will be offered except at the sole discretion of Sponsor(s).
a) Limit one entry per person, per day, per household address, or e-mail address. Only those entrants with completed Official Entry Forms containing the complete information described above will be entered for a chance to participate. Multiple entries will result in the disqualification of all entries from said entrant. Sponsor(s), nor any of their agencies are responsible for any telephone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or garbled, fragmented, or delayed Internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website/or internet accessibility; or for lost, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, postage due entries/mail.
b) ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR (S) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor(s) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or web site; to be in violation of the terms of service of the web site, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor(s), could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor(s) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes for any drawing(s) and select the Prize Winners from Internet and mail-in entries received for that drawing prior to the action taken.
c) Employees of Sponsor(s), and its parent or any of parent’s affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, alcohol beverage distributors/ wholesalers, independent judging organization, retailers (including bartenders/staff) and their advertising and promotional agencies, and the employees/staff and the immediate families of each are not eligible to enter or win.
d) Entrant releases Sponsor(s) and its parents and parent’s affiliate companies, subsidiaries, alcoholic beverage retailers, independent judging organization, distributors/wholesalers and the directors, officers, employees and agencies of any of the above organizations from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any Prize. By accepting any Prize, all Winners consent to the use of their names and likeness for advertising and trade purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any Prize, any costs of redemption or travel to redeem said Prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said Prize.
e) This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. All entrants to this Sweepstakes agree that all disputes arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes shall be litigated only in courts sitting in Dade County, Florida, U.S.A.
10. WHO WON: For the Prize Winners’ names in the Bacardi Spirit Sweepstakes, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Shepherd Express, 207 East Buffalo, Suite 207, Milwaukee, WI, 53202
Requests must be received by 11/30/09